- Go to http://lpx.me/rva9-6797-afqd/ to access the Rolling Ridge Yearbook Dropbox
- Choose the event folder you wish to upload your photo to and click on it
- Next, click on the "Add Images" tab in the top right corner
- Choose the photo(s) from your home computer and upload
- Photos cannot be deleted from the event folders once they are uploaded! Therefore, choose photos carefully prior to uploading and use only photo(s) that are suitable for our yearbook.
- Group photos are preferred, without hand gestures please
- Photos should be submitted as jpeg (.JPG) images with a resolution of 300-600 dpi. Please use camera images only. Cell phone pictures do not work well with yearbook software.
- The deadline to submit pictures from Fall events is Friday, December 20th.
The Rolling Ridge Yearbook Committee appreciates your help in making the 2013-2014 yearbook a fun keepsake!
NEW Rolling Ridge baseball caps are available now!!! Youth $12 Adults $12
The NEW rhinestone "I Rolling Ridge" t-shirts are quickly gaining popularity. If you'd like to order these bling t-shirts, please pick up an order form in the front office. The rhinestone t-shirt vendor, Bling and Beyond, will pick up completed forms and deliver t-shirts on the 15th and 30th of the month.
Order forms are available in the front office. ORDER DEADLINE: Friday, November 15th (Estimated delivery in early December)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Mrs. Sotelo, our School Librarian at Carrie_Sotelo@chino.k12.ca.us
Your child’s safety is our number one priority! Please help us keep you and your child safe by making sure you always use the cross walk when attempting to cross the street, Calle San Marcos, in front of our school. We know it is very difficult to enter and exit our parking lot at peak times and pedestrians who cross in the middle of traffic not only add to the congestion but also create a hazardous situation for us all. Thank you for your continued support!
When students are absent from school, they miss valuable instructional time; have a hard time catching up; and reduce state funding the school(s) receive. Make illness the only excuse for not being at school. Send children to school on minimum days as well as regularly scheduled days; plan vacations during non-school days; and schedule medical and dental appointments at the end of the day and during non-school days.
Continue to save your Box Tops for Education and bring them to the school office. Rolling Ridge receives ten cents for every box top redeemed.
Parents, please create a School Fusion account to receive updated school news. Information for creating a new school fusion account and/or adding your child(ren) to your account can be found by clicking below:
GOOD NEWS! New parents and/or Kindergarten parents can now create a School Fusion account and log in. Thank you for your patience.